Sunday 20 September 2009

Legs 11.......

Last night my friend asked me.....why do your legs always look so shiny and gorgeous? So my beauty tips for my legs must work haha.....so I thought maybe I would blog my little 'leg routine' to get gorgous soft sexy looking legs.....

Here goes peeps.....

1. Firstly I always shave my legs in the shower and I never use shower cream, my secret beauty weapon is.....hair conditioner! Any hair conditioner will do the trick, FYI I am currently using herbal essences hydration conditioner as I also like the fragrance (another plus instead of using shaving cream!), I lather the conditioner on my legs then shave my legs as usual, this makes your legs sooo soft it is unbelievable!

2. Next as soon as I get out of the shower I use Johnsons Baby Oil on wet skin then pat dry

3. If I am dressing up or getting my legs out then I use MAC strobe cream, I rub a small amount in the palms of my hands then pat over my legs

4. Voila! Your legs will be sexy, as soft as a babys, smooth and has a gorgeous sheen to them!
I have tried to find some pictures that would demonstrate the effect this gives and these are the best I could find!

PS, excuse the horrible cigarette in one picture this was taken last year when I went through a spell of about a week where I decided to try smoking as the girls I was on holiday with smoked.....I wouldn't recommend it girls!!!
This last picture was taken in Ibiza last week.......such a cool and stylish place, the ultimate party island cant wait to go back!

If you want to tone your legs as well, then I really recommend running, this tones my legs up and is the ultimate cellulite buster!!

I hope this gives you all sexy legs.........

xxx

5 comments:

  1. I use conditioner too! Great tips! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love in the T-shirt! Ibiza Rocks indeed im not long back i miss it :(

    Peace & love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use conditioner too but my legs don't look as good as yours lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips!If my legs are a bit pale...I also use MAC Face & Body Foundation mixed with a little Loreal Sublime instant tan (the caramel one) and it makes your legs glow. Great post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried to baby oil before so I'm going to try this! Great tips thanks, I bet my legs feel a bit neglected after reading this! ha x

    ReplyDelete