Saturday 26 September 2009

Saturday means Shopping day!

Even though I had to work on a saturday (the joys of working in a hospital...kiss goodbye to your weekends....but hello lots of overtime money!), I still managed to do my usual saturday shopping spree, I actually think I am a shopaholic, but oh well you only live once!




So I now feel compelled to share my shopping haul and the lovely beauty goodies I picked up :)



From Left to Right we have:


  • 2True Liquid Eyeliner from Superdrug - had a quick play with this before, cant say it is anything to rave about, colour wasn't intense and I cant see it lasting all night but for £1.95 what can you expect??

  • Maybelline Ambre Rose Colour Sensation LipStick - OMG my new favourite!! I have read the reviews from many bloggers and I can see why this has got such good reviews, the colour is a gorgeous coral pink, which is very warm and nourishing, quite similar to Barry M 147 lipcolour but not as drying, I LOVE this!!

  • MAC Politely Pink LipStick - A gorgeous soft barely there pink which is perfect for daytime, very soft and warm and easy to wear

  • GOSH Lip Jam in 107 - A new favourite lip gloss!! This is a light pink lip gloss which I have been wearing over MAC's politely pink for a more intense glossy look for the lipstick, I actually think this lip jam is a good dupe for a Lancome Juicy Tube I use to love!

  • The Body Shop's Tantalising Lip Butter - Ever since I saw Lollipop26's review on this product I have been seraching every body shop but to no avail....until today...yay!! And I have to say I have only used it today but I quite like!! I can imagine wearing it over bright intense lipsticks to make the colour more wearable and not as 'harsh'.


I have done a swatch of the lipsticks (with flash), the top swatch is Ambre Rose 113, and below MAC Politely Pink,

And here is a picture of my lips wearing Ambre Rose...I love this sooooo much


And last but not least....a shopping trip is not complete without clothes! Even though I can not cram anything else into my wardrobe...I need a coat and jumper for winter!

I love this coat, I love the buttons and the design and can dress it up or down so definately a must need piece for winter and it is only from H&M! And I picked the jumper up from Oasis, I love chunky knits in winter and plan on wearing this with a long sleeve top underneath with skinny jeans a big leather belt and boots for a stylish warm winter look!
Anyone else been saturday shopping??

No comments:

Post a Comment