Sunday 19 July 2009

Eyelash Enhancement Products

When I was in America a few months ago everywhere I went I saw these eyelash enhancement products that claimed to make your eyelashes grow longer. As an addict of falsh eyelashes I was very intrigued so I spent a small fortune, firstly on Talika Liposils ($40) and a few months later I moved on to Enormous Lash which was considerably more expensive!

This was about 4 months ago and I am disappointed to report that I haven't noticed much of a difference :(

I used Talika Liposils first for a while and I did notice that my lashes were stronger as they didnt drop out esp when I use to really rub my eyes when taking make up off, and they were slightly longer so I would give this products a thumbs up :) but after spending close to $100 on enormous lash I was expecting good results but after 3 months continuous use now there is no difference!

I have heard good things about other products such as Lilash, but am reluctant to spend so much money again on a product that doesn't work, so if anyone has used these products and they have worked I would love to know!


x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that these don't work. I LOVE Maybelline Great lash mascara. It works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently been contacted by Revitalash to review their growth/thickening product and new mascara so keep your eyes peeled for a review on that on my blog x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talika didn't work THAT well for me :( I'm suprised to hear that Enormous lash didn't make a difference, especially after reading all the rave reviews!

    ReplyDelete