Monday 23 November 2009

Ins and Outs!

I love these posts and seeing as i've not blogged for a while thought would kick the week off with this!

Loving

  • MAC studio Tech foundation in NC35, love how easy this is to use and is perfect for putting in my bag for touch up during the day
  • Threading - I got my eyebrows threaded and I love it, why have I not done this sooner? My eyebrows are so much more defined and not a hair in sight!
  • MAC Penultimate eyeliner - this eyeliner is perfect for winging out your liner, it it like a thick black pen for your eyes so easy to draw on
  • Birthdays - the 2 week countdown to my birthday is on! I love birthdays and top of my present list is Coco Madamesoille, Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb and a few palettes from Benefit that I have had my eye on!
  • I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here - still not won over by Jordan, why did she decide to go back on?? never a good career decision just look what happened when Jade Goody whent back on Big Brother its never gonna be a good idea! But I cant get enough of this programme haha!

Hating

  • Red Lipstick - I have been trying to find a red shade to suit me but I just cant seem to make any red suit my olive complexion any help please???
  • Sambuca - we have had a serious falling out after my hangover yesterday!
  • Migraines - urrgg I suffer with bad migraines and had a horrible one last week all day in pain not good!
  • ASOS - I have been a loyal customer to ASOS for years and years but last week I bought a sequin top for 60 quid (!) thinking it would be perfect for the xmas season to dress up jeans but when it arived the quality was horrible it looked like it cost a tenner from a market stall def not 60 quid! So i complained and the lovely people at ASOS have apologised and gived me my own discount code next time I order from them so hurray for a happy ending!

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Red Lipstick: I'm currently obsessed with Revlon Matte Lipsticks, especially strawberry suede (a coral red) and really red. They're awesome and have a classic look.

    Swatches: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_DEPozu0AEMM/SxPyPuuUjBI/AAAAAAAAApU/viKsDgEJNus/_revlonmatte2.jpg

    They look shiny in this pic but they're very matte.

    ReplyDelete