I have seen this idea on a few blogs now and I love to see what fellow bargins fellow bloggers rate so I can decide if its worth a try! So here is my top 7 must have bargins.....
From left to right are:
- Maybelline Pulse perfection Mascara - this is amazing I cant believe how much it lengthens my lashes! After daily use for a good few months now this is still going strong this is definately my HG of mascaras!!
- This is a black eyeshadow with silver flecks in and is actually from H&M for about £2.99 and I love creating a smoky eye with this, I also have used it as a liner with a pale grey all over my lid then using a liner brush, line my upper and lower lash line, it creates a soft, sultry smoky eye that doesn't look too 'done'
- James Brown Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner - this is also my HG of shampoo and conditioner! I have the finest hair in the world and I love volume and lots of it when I go out! When I use this I can literally feel my hair becoming thicker when I lather it in it is amazing!
- Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipstick in Amber Rose - Since I got this it has never been off my lips!! This is the perfect colour for most skin tones it seems to brighten up my complexion as soon as I apply it!
- Barry M Dazzle Dust in 22 Black Gold - I love dazzle dusts! This one is also perfect for creating a smoky eye, it is blackest black with gold flecks in it and I tend to use it in the crease of my eye and along my lash line when I'm creating a strong bold smokey eye!
- Tresemee 24 hour Volume Hairspray - This holds my volume (when I eventually achieve it after lots of velco rollers!) and keeps the volume all night! I wish I could say the same for the other products in Treseme 24 hour volume line but I cant - I didnt rate the shampoo and conditioner very much - not much volume achieved!!
- Neutrogena Make Up Remover - Perfect for removing every last once of make up whilst being kind to your skin...perfect!!
If anyone else has there own top beauty bargins let me know so I can try them out hehe!!