Monday 24 August 2009

20 Questions!

I have seen this on a few blogs and thought I would let you all know me a little better by doing one too :)

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?

My handbag and phone! I love a big WAG style handbag that literally carries my life in it! Car keys, mobile, make up, magazines I carry everything in it!

2. Favourite brand of make up?

I think I own the entire collection of Benefit make up, I just love the packaging and always think the products and colours work well and look gorgeous, but of course I do love MAC too (who couldn't??), for cheaper drug store brands I really like GOSH and Rimmel for essentials.

3. Favourite Flower?

I love tulips and daffodils so pretty and colourful

4. Favourite clothing store?

I love French Connection for dresses and jeans and Topshop for everything! Primark is great for cheap buys, so even if I only wear it once (which I have a bad habit for doing!) then you can still experiment without breaking the bank!

5. Heels or flats?

Heels all the way!! I love the way that I feel so much more glamourous when I wear my heels, even when I'm dressed down in jeans and a tee some heels just glam me up a bit more! I have to wear boring flat comfy shoes all day for work as i'm on my feet all day rushing round, so I love to dress up and feel pretty out of work!

6. Did you make good grades?

Yes I did :) I was a little bookworm at school and got all A and B grades at GCSE, I then passed all my A-Levels and went to university to study Diagnostic Radiography (taking x-rays and scans in case you didnt know!) and managed to gain a 2:1 BSc Honours Degree in between all the partying and drinking uni life brings with it, oh how I miss being a student........

7. Favourite Colours?

Probably your typical girly colours all things pink!

8. Do you drink energy drinks?

Not really, when I was at uni we use to have a student night where it was 2 pound for a double vodka and red bull and i've had one too many hangovers from this stuff that I cant even smell red bull now without feeling a hangover coming on!

9. Favourite perfume?

My all time classic is Chanel Chance, I love the fact that it lasts and lasts and smells really expensive too! I also love Vera Wang Princess and Miss Dior.

10. Do you drink juice?

I love a large glass of fresh orange juice in the morning for a burst of vitamen c to start the day!

11. Do you like swimming?

I'm not the strongest swimmer and probably only go for a swim when i'm on holiday, but i'm a real gym bunny and prefer keeping fit by running!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

Depends on the location! In a fast food restaurant its got to be with your hands! But anywhere else it has to be posh and with a fork!

13. Favourite moisturiser?

At the moment I am using Garnier Pure Activ, but I am not very impressed with it, although it mattifies my skin I have had a breakout of spots since using it so am on the lookout for a new moisturiser

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

Much later on in life I do! I would have the full works big party and even bigger dress! But I am enjoying myself too much at the moment partying with my friends concentrating on my career and planning my travelling trips to even think about settling down, far too boring!!

15. Do you get mad easily?

My mum says that I take after my dad, we both lose our temper very quickly and are very impatient! But i'm very quick to calm down sometimes I just need to let it all out!

16. Are you into Ghost Hunting?

A few months ago, me and my work colleagues went on a ghost hunting trip to a haunted castle where we spent the night with an expert, a few occurences happened which made us all scream and very scared but whether it was real or set up I do not know! But we had a laugh and it was ver good for team bonding, looking forward to the next trip!

17. Any phobias?

Typical spider phobia, the only thing men are good for is getting rid of them! God bless my dad for coming whenever i need him to get rid of the horrible things!! I am hoping to work and travel in Australia next year for a few months so I really need to get over this!!

18. Do you bite your nails?

Only when I am really stressed, I love my nails being in perfect condition with a nice manicure :)

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

Not yet and hopefully not anytime soon!

20. Do you drink coffee?

Ugh no I cant stand coffee, I wish I did as I would love to sit in starbucks with all my mates having a cappoccino but its a nice cup of english tea for me for all the way!! I cant start my day without a cup of tea!!

Well I hope you all know me a little better know, I look forward to reading all your 20 questions blogs!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment