Tuesday 25 August 2009

Maybelline Pulse Perfection

I wondered how long it would take for a cheaper version of the vibrating mascaras to hit the shelves.....and eventually it has...welcome Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara!

have seen the high end vibrating mascaras and always looked and thought about buying, but always seemed to have changed my mind last minute I just couldn't understand how it is supposed to work and the price tag is a bit too much just for a mascara that vibrates! So when I spotted the Maybelline Pulse Perfection and at £14.99, half the price of its high end suitors, I found myself saying yes please!


So I tried this bad boy out on Saturday night, at first it feels very strange having your mascara vibrate right near your eye, but it seems to work! The brush isn't amazing, but the concept of the vibrations is that it is supposed to work through every single lash lengthening them with minimum effort from you (ie endlessly zig zagging the wand up and down your lashes!), I did find it hard to work the brush into the inner corner lashes, but apart from that after 2 coats my lashes were amazing.....long, volumised and curled! In fact I even got asked if I was wearing false eyelashes.....result!!!!

Here is me (on the left) and my friend at a house party on Saturday night, I loved this mascara so much I even started trying it on all my friends who I converted to vibrating mascara heaven :)

Have you tried this mascara yet or any of the other vibrating mascaras?? what do you think??

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo... think I might have to give this mascara a try. Not even heard of vibrating mascaras! Im so behind everyone else! haha.

    Oh and Ill let you know about the "B never too busy to be beautifull" make up hunny. ;)

    Jo.. X

    ReplyDelete