Tuesday 18 August 2009

Model Co - Beauty Fix and a FOTD

This week I got the Model Co Beauty Fix - Airbrush Face, this promises to set and seal your make up, making it smudge proof, tear proof and water resistant!! Anything that promises to make my make up last while i'm dancing all night has got to be a must have me!!

After finishing your make up, you spray this on your face about 10 cms away and hey presto your make up should be smudge proof! So Saturday night all ready for a big night out on the town I decided to try it out, at first it feels a bit strange to spray it on your face but after a while it settled it on my face and I was ready to go!
And I have to say I like this product :) I thought that my make up stayed flawless all night even after a lot of dancing and cocktails, I call it hairspray for your face! I will definately be using this on future nights out, although I do think that it is a bit pricey at 23 pound :(


Here are some photos for the said night out including a FOTN!
Face=
L-Oreal Studio Secrets Primer
Mac Studio Fix Fluid NC35
Benefit Hoola
Benefit 10
MAC well dressed blusher
Benefit High Beam
Lips=
Barry M 100 lip paint
Clairns instant light lip gloss
Benefit Cupids bow
Eyes=
Cheryl Cole Eyelashes
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara
Barry M Black gold eyeshadow
Sephora cream eyeshadow
GOSH bananas eyeliner (in the inner rim)
ELF studio eyeliner
Hope your all having a good week so far!
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment