Monday 3 August 2009

ELF Studio Line!

I love ELF and have been waiting for this line to reach the UK for months!! So as soon as I got back from my holiday I was straight on the internet to place a massive order..........and the verdict is.......I love it!!!

I purchased a few products which are great such as the:-

1. Complexion Perfection which is nice to set make up and even skin tone

2. Lip Primer and Plumper - love the plumper it contains cinnamon which irritates your lips hence making them look fuller, you can feel your lips tingling as soon as you apply this so you can feel it working its magic!

3.Hollywood lashes - I love these! I am a massive false lash fan and the applicator that comes with these lashes makes applying lashes a doddle!! So easy! Plus the lashes are perfect for a night out - full and fabulous and really opens your eyes (look at picture below when I wore these on saturday night!) I also purchased the dramatic effect false lashes from the original line which I also love!

4. Make up remover wipes - tried them out after a big night out on saturday (hence lots of make up) and so far so good removed most traces without too much effort :)

5. Eyeshadow 'C' Brush - Perfect for creating the smoking eye look and blending eyeshadow into the crease of the eye, very easy to use I like it!

6.And lastly my favourite product - Eyeliner and shadow stick - The eyeliner on this is amazing, I used it on saturday night to create a dark smokey eye with a thick almost Amy Winehouse style eyeliner! And it did not budge all night, it was easy to use and I love it!!

Here are some pictures from saturday night (excuse the drunk posing but I think it demonstrates the make up well!!!)
Face - L'Oreal studio secrets primer
Benefit You Rebel Tinted Mosturiser - I am lucky and have skin that tans as soon as step outside so am enjoying being able to not wear as much foundation as I usually do as my skin is tanned from the cruise yay :)
The Balm Bahama Mama Brozer - love this not glittery and not orange! Quite similar to Benefit Hoola
Benefit 10 on the cheeks
MAC Well Dressed Blush
Benefit High Beam - the best highlighter there is! Dabbed onto the cheekbones and under the brow bone
Benefit High Brow and Brow Pencil to create perfect brows!
Lips - ELF Studio Lip Plumper
Barry M Lip paint 101
Clarins Instant Light Lipgloss
Benefit Cupids Bow - perfect for defining your lips
Eyes - Barry M dazzle dust in Gold Irridescent 027
Barry M dazzle dust in Black 066 in the crease and lash line
ELF Studio Liner in Black along upper and lower lash line and winged out in the outer corner
ELF Studio Hollywood Lashes
Gosh Bananas Liner in the inner corner to really open your eyes!
As you can see I went for a very dark smokey look with the eyes, and so kept the lips nude. I love smokey eyes it is my statement look for partying nights out :)



OOTN was a little black dress from French Connection, this is my fail safe dress i can wear to anything and as I hadn't had time to shop I had no new dress shock horror haha! I dressed it with a belt from Miss Selfridge and killer nude heels from Faith and a little black cardigan as it was freeeeeeezing in manchester!!!!!
I also had my new tan leather Chanel Bag :)))))))
Have any of you tried ELF Studio yet?? What are your thoughts and recommendations??
Hope you all had a nice weekend am currently on nights so off to bed now for me all day!! night night!! xxx

2 comments: